Center for International Collaboration
Head: Natasa Ognjanovic, MSc
Phone number/fax: +381 11 36 36 327
Associate: Ivana Katic, Bachelor of Political Science
Phone number: +381 11 36 36 396
Center for International Collaboration, Faculty of Medicine, was established on March 4, 2003.
Basic Activities of the Center are as follows:
- to encourage the development of International activities in the field of Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching, Scientific Research and work on International projects with a special emphasis on International projects of reform of the Education System;
- to encourage the Involvement in all aspects of Scientific Exchange;
- to establish Bilateral forms of Academic and Scientific Cooperation;
- to exchange Literature and Information;
- to assist in the Implementation of the Exchange students of Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies,
- and other activities in the field of International Cooperation.
Regulation of the Center for International Collaboration governs the work, authorities and the activities of the Center.
Within the Center, a Program Council is formed, which represents Professional and Academic body appointed by the Dean from the ranks of teachers at the Faculty of Medicine.
Program Council determines:
- Annual work program and Action plan of the Centre;
- Labor policy of the Center;
- proposed Financial plan of the Activities of the Center;
- Decisions of strategic importance for the functioning of the Center;
- And submits an Annual Report on its activities to General Council.